Positive market share achievements in all regions and strong cash flow.
- Organic net revenue up by 1% to DKK 32,459m (Q2: +2%). Price/mix of 3% (total beverages).
- As expected, higher input costs and phasing of sales and marketing investments more skewed
- towards the first six months across all regions.
- Operating profit at DKK 4,045m (DKK 4,698m in 2011) due to decline in Northern & Western
- Europe and Eastern Europe offset by growth in Asia.
- Net profit up by 47% to DKK 3,279m.
- Free cash flow of DKK 2,617m (DKK 875m in 2011) primarily due to sale of brewery site and
- strong working capital management.
- 2012 full year outlook of operating profit before special items at the level of 2011 and slightly
- growing adjusted net profit.
PDF: Financial statement as at 30 June 2012